This is where we try to take the guesswork out of decision-making. What advice and tools are right for us in our particular circumstances? In Kogito we objectively rate decision-making advice and tools
Note, the Kogito reviews of decision-making advice and tools are a work in progress. We will add the reviews as they are published. We will also maintain a list of the top-ranked tools.
When we’re facing a tough decision, we have lots of advice and tools to call upon. We’re overwhelmed with choices. What advice and tools are right for us in our particular circumstances?
How easily someone can express an idea tells us nothing about how hard it will be to implement. The simplest-sounding advice or tool can be impossible to use in practice.
Kogito Objectively Ranks Decision-Making Advice and Tools
At Kogito, we want to take the guesswork out of decision-making. We do this by applying a consistent framework and objective standards to each review.
- Description: What is the tool? How does it function?
- Scope of Use: What situations is the tool good for? Does it have a broad application or apply only in narrow situations?
- Ease of Use: Does this tool require special expertise? Do you need other inputs or tools before starting? How complicated is the method?
- Effectiveness: Does this tool work at all? How accurate and reliable is the output? How practical is it?
- Pitfalls and Drawbacks: When might this tool fail? What difficulties will a user encounter?
- Recommendation and Ranking: Who can use this tool in what settings? Domain-specific rating of this tool. Overall rating of the tool.
List of All Tools